When it comes to running a successful business online, there are certain strategies and tips that are more helpful than others. Here are a few we believe can help you build your web presence.
- Think loyalty. Make your website memorable with your graphics, layout, colors and fonts. Customers are attracted to professional and up-to-date websites. When you have customers who are loyal to your website, you have created the perfect marketing tool.
- RSS feed. One way to stay connected with your loyal customers is to provide the option of an RSS Feed. This way, they can find out when content is updated or special services are being offered – this gives you the platform to be in constant contact with all of your clients.
- Use social networking. Although it just seems like a trend right now, it can actually be very helpful for marketing your business. If you are on Twitter and you have followers who know what you are up to or doing, it can bring in networking or business. People are interested in what others are doing in the industry.
- Make your website “bookmark-able.” If you are looking to make your website more memorable and visited more often, create a small icon to allow your customers to make your website a bookmark. This reminds customers to check back often, eliminating the process of remembering and typing in the URL.
- Start a blog. One of the best ways the Internet can help you is when someone searches for something related to your site. Having a blog, an RSS feed and an excellent website will boost your search engine optimization and prove to be profitable for your business. When you create a blog, you are able to connect more links and attract more customers to your website.