Brand Building for a New Web Presence
- Opportunity Description:
- Latin Comfort Food. That’s the concept behind Tinto Cocina + Cantina. Proprietor Rebecca Illingworth, of Mexico City, brings a mix of traditional and contemporary Caribbean, Mexican, Central and South American cuisine to Lake Street in the LynLake area of Minneapolis. Fresh ingredients combined with fresh (every day) house made tortillas attest to the authenticity and integrity of the menu. And are featured in favorites like; Bistec Encebollado, Pollo con Mole, Pernil, and the soon-to-be-famous Barbacoa, Carnitas, Fish and Pork Belly tacos. LynLake, an eclectic neighborhood of young hipsters, working class families and recent immigrants, is a true melting pot which is mirrored in the diversity and inclusivity of Tinto. The opportunity and challenge was to create a brand, from scratch, that was both reflective of Latin culture and cuisine and visually and intellectually engaging to a diverse group of customers. Next time you’re in the Twin Cities, stop in to Tinto and try a little Latin on Lake.
- Specialized Plug-ins, Integrations or Add-ons:
- BiteSquad integration, reservations
- Rahn & Co.
- And so how did it turn out?
- “Working with business owners to build a brand new brand is very exciting. The owners are excited about their new concept and it’s a pleasure to become involved understanding and bringing to life their new venture in images, words, a website and marketing.”— James Rahn, Rahn & Co.
- Identity and brand development
- Website design
- Print and digital communications
- Environmental design