We are thrilled to have Betsy Buckley, owner of What Matters, join us for our monthly seminar series. Betsy is a dynamic speaker who will make this interactive session worth ever moment. Please click here to RSVP, or read below for more information on this great seminar.
Who is your ideal client/customer? How do you find them? Once you’ve found them, how do you explore with them how you can help more? And, what do you do to get them to sing on the dotted line? It’s easier — and more fun — thank you think.It takes three steps:
- Know your own strengths
- Use a system that applies those strengths to make solid connections
- Find your own way to ask for the opportunity.
In this seminar, Betsy Buckley, Found/CEO/Chief Rainmaker of What Matters, will help us understand:
- How to quickly identify your strengths, and how they fit into the various steps of the sales process, from both the seller’s and buyer’s perspectives
- How to define, and find, your ideal clients/customers
- The power of Ambassadors
- The IBS (Identity Benefit Statement): More powerful than an elevator pitch
- Practical tips for making your systems work
- Attendees will walk away with:
- Practical ways to find and use their strengths
- The EveryDayRain system, including the What Matters’ funnel, the Ambassador White Paper and Name the Number
- The resources to create their own IBS
- Ways to ask questions that stimulate a richer conversation
- Renewed confidence and commitment
This seminar promises to be highly interactive, chocked full of content and even humorous. Arrive early. You’ll want to be in the front row.
What: Sell From Your Strengths
When: Tuesday, February 23rd, 10:00am – 11:30am
RSVP: [email protected]
Where: Evolve Systems’ Conference Room, Roseville
How Much: Free!