Marnie Ochs-Raleigh holds degrees in Business Management and Marketing. Marnie has held senior executive positions in several industries, including Finance, IT, Health and Commercial Construction. Marnie is recognized as a dynamic marketing partner and has become an asset to mentoring business owners looking to grow their own market segments while growing Evolve Systems since 2003. Marnie is passionate about developing relationships with her clients, and her many accolades can attest to her aptitude and work ethic.
- Share your top five strengths from your Strengths Finder profile:
- – Responsibility
- Favorite Evolve Systems community project and why:
- Working with the Special Olympics for their track and field event. I really enjoyed watching the athletes put 110% into their events; their passion was evident in their expressions and celebrations. Their family members were so supportive and we were able to help organize and assist in so many ways. Overall, the event filled my heart with absolute joy!
- I am a #techgeek because…
- Let’s be real, I am the weak link on the technology front for Evolve Systems and rely on my awesome team to coach me every day. I honestly believe this is one of the reasons our clients appreciate working with our staff so much, they are used to explaining tech to “average business people” because of all my inane questions!
- Favorite website?
- Droid or iPhone? — Apple or PC?
- Droid – PC, because Don is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and he can fix anything I break
- What motivates you or keeps you going day in and day out?
- Helping our clients build their business, sharing in their success, and being able to make a positive difference towards their bottom line.
- What superpower would you have and why?
- My superpower is being an awesome mom!