Your Internet Address is Your Domain
Choosing a domain name
We make is easy to buy and register a domain name through our Evolve Domains website. Your domain name should be easy to remember and type.
The .com domain extension is the most common, but may be already taken by another person or company. Consider using another extension if the sitename is one you really want to use.
There are many possible options for extensions. These are common:
- .co – often used as an abbreviation for company, commerce, and community
- .info – for informational sites
- .net – popular option for tech companies
- .org – used by many non-profits
- .biz – business or e-commerce sites
Ready to choose your domain name? Use Evolve-Domains – it’s quick and easy.
The right web hosting for your business
Web hosting is a service we provide for storing your web files on a server. Choosing the right hosting service and server for your website can affect your site’s security, speed and ability to increase data storage. (We do not host email services.)
- Economy – shared server and shared IP address
- Managed- shared and shared IP address and malware monitoring
- Linux VPS – virtual private server with a dedicated IP address, malware monitoring, Cpanel, SSH and FTp access.
- Dedicated servers and Cluster hosting plans are available based on a needs assessment planning.
All plans offer 24/7 Customer Support and Daily/Weekly/Monthly Back-Ups
SSL Certificates (secure socket layer) are used to establish a secure encrypted connection between a browser (user’s computer) and a server (website). The SSL connection protects sensitive data, such as credit card information, exchanged during each web visit.
DNS Management for additional security and enhanced load times
The main purposes of DNS (domain name server) management software are:
- to reduce human error when editing complex and repetitive DNS data
- to reduce the effort required to edit DNS data
- to validate DNS data before it is published to the DNS servers
- to automate the distribution of DNS data
Good Stuff Moving contracted Evolve Systems in 2009 to build a website and handle our SEO. Long and short of things, I hired Evolve to make my phones ring. I would give them a thumbs up on what I hired them to do. Since this hire date, they have build two additional websites for us, took over our credit card processing and manage our pay-per-click campaign. I would highly recommend checking them out!President and Owner - Good Stuff Moving