Evolve Systems is adding an Account Manager to our team! This candidate will work with our Program Managers, Marketing Manager, Revenue Team, (sales & marketing teams), and clients to collaborate on projects. Account Managers immerse themselves in their client’s business, products, services, industry, and competitive environment. You are responsible for understanding your client’s business, the digital landscape, and typical digital marketing challenges. You will be asked to articulate solutions both written and verbal) to clients on project challenges, as well as proactively grow business opportunities with our clients such as, but not limited to; multi-channel marketing services, Sharp Spring Marketing Automation and CRM, websites, custom web-based products, branding and marketing materials.
You will be the internal client champion and work directly with the Revenue Team to help manage and strengthen client relationships through the proposal process, contract signing, client onboarding, and initial project launch. You will collaborate with our Marketing Manager to run internal and external campaigns with our CRM and contact existing clients to share new ways we can help their business. You’ll play a vital role in strategizing ways to enhance Evolves services and delivery of services while always keeping the client experience top of mind.
You will be our client’s contact for high level strategy and/or business questions along with managing client’s expectations in collaboration with the Program Managers. While the Program Manager handles the day-to-day project client communication, the Account Manager participates in client meetings throughout each phase, identifying additional services to upsell clients, and acting on their requests, documenting, and shepherding Evolve Systems work during the sales process through the delivery of marketing programs. Ultimately it will be your responsibility to provide clients with a high value Evolve Systems experience and clearly articulate requested project deliverables to collaborate with the program manager to manage and deliver on the programs.
Strengths for this position:
- Be a leader, having the ability to thrive in an agile and entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player with the confidence and personal integrity necessary to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Possess a drive and curiosity for continuous improvement.
- Know how to present ideas, strategies, and convince clients to act.
- Ability to take direction from senior staff members.
- A love of providing great customer service while becoming the tech-savvy, digital marketing partner clients rely on
- Play an active role in presenting strategic thinking to clients on a regular basis.
- Comfortable building client business relationships and understanding the ins and outs of a variety of industries.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize, identify and resolve issues – all while being creative and collaborative.
- Can create compelling client pitch decks, proposals, and job orders.
- Have a great business acumen, comfortable talking via Zoom or in-person to business owners and decision makers.
- Attention to detail, love of numbers and passion for marketing.
As our Account Manager, you will work alongside team members and clients to provide an extraordinary customer journey with frequent check-ins throughout the duration of the programs. Communication with teams as our clients advocate, helping to manage program budgets, timelines during a project lifecycle is key! We deliver projects that are on brand, on trend, on time, and on budget following industry best practices for our ideal client in the B2B middle market.
- Professional Services
- Senior Living
We are a fast-growing company looking for a rock star Account Manager who can help us expand our capabilities and play an integral role in helping us reach our 5 and 10-year goals.
- Lead the team in defining project scope and recommended approach for client and agency projects
- Be a part of the revenue team (Sales and Marketing), creative, and other teams.
- Establish and/or improve processes, frameworks, and methodologies for approaching digital opportunities
- Manage and collect information on client-initiated requests, formulate solutions, articulate into statements of work (SOW’s), and present to the client for approval
- Create program proposals and job orders, follow-ups, and account management communications in a timely manner
- Grow the Agency by introducing new services to existing clients
- Prepare and participate in client Discovery and Strategy presentations
- Play an advisory role when it comes to business strategy for both internal and client facing projects
- Be the client’s advocate, effectively communicate between client and team communication for new requests and project requirements
- Lead internal kick off calls to walk through the scope of work and expectations with the Program Manager and delivery team
- Create proposals and JOs based on the client’s needs, creating clear deliverables for ES teams, collaborate with accounting for accurate invoicing and profitability and client follow-up
- Maintain Sharp Spring, our CRM and lead CRM training when necessary
- Complete quarterly rocks as assigned
- Work closely with the Program Managers to ensure expectations are met
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of agency B2B account management experience with innovative technology and digitally focused organizations
- Knowledge and experience in marketing communications, enterprise technology including WordPress, CRMs, and other data or third-party integrations
- Understanding of an agency as a business and ability to run accounts profitably
- Ability to persuade and sell ideas
- Solid communication and negotiation and conflict resolution skills, both verbally and written
- Must excel under tight deadlines and be able to manage multiple concurrent assignments
- Experience in effectively creating Proposal’s, Job Orders, Contracts and being able to synthesize pricing strategies for profitability
- Working individually and in a team environment, aligning with Agile project management and team goals
- Must be comfortable working with a team and independently
- Familiarity with Trello, Google Doc’s, Basecamp, Accelo, or other project management and CRM platforms like SharpSpring is a plus
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes
- Driven to find solutions rather than just identifying problems
Evolve Systems Mission Statement
Our passion for people drives us to make a positive difference for our partners
Evolve Systems Core Values:
- Strategic Leadership
- Always be Evolving
- Competitive Pay
- IRA Contributions, Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Dental and Health Insurance after 60 days of FT Employment
- Paid Vacation & Holidays after 60 days of FT Employment
- Work from Anywhere environment (homebase in Twin Cities) with monthly team and client meetings onsite.
- Family Friendly culture
- Summer Hours Schedule Memorial Day – Labor Day
Please send Resumes to Marnie@evolve-systems.com