The Digital Content Strategist is an important member of the Marketing team that helps to build and maintain client marketing strategies throughout our clients’ program. This position provides each account with quality customer service and outstanding deliverable work that helps build their business.
The Digital Content Strategist will collaborate with other Marketing team members to develop marketing strategies based on website data and client initiatives each month. Deliverables include but are not limited to creating SEO-optimized website copy, blog writing, social media marketing, and email marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who enjoys creating clients’ marketing strategies and developing compelling copy for all forms of marketing. Ideally, this individual is comfortable in client meetings to help explain their ideas for creating business growth.
- Create and optimize content for SEO and lead generation for websites and social channels in both B2B and B2C environments
- Research and create creative and technical copy to establish or uphold unique brand voices for clients
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team and others will rely on your strategies to be clear and concise each month.
- Reports to Marketing Manager providing internal client updates, project status updates, and identifies potential issues
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed, and quality standards are met
- Manage a diverse and growing roster of client’s tasks and deliverables
- Manage social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, active fans, and promoters of our client’s companies as well as Evolve Systems own internal marketing
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Assist in developing and executing marketing plans for our own internal marketing
- Create, develop, and implement email marketing and marketing automation campaigns
- 2+ years of full-time experience working in a digital agency environment
- Have a passion for creating compelling content
- Work well in a collaborative environment
- Have a natural ability to multi-task with a variety of different clients, all at different levels
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, social scheduling tools, newsletter programs, and Google suite of tools
- Ability to create and work with a list of SEO Keywords and write quality website content, including CTA’s, headlines, and metas
- Experience growing client’s web and online presence through organic SEO
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, and leadership skills
- Understanding of web metrics, Google analytics and the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data a bonus
Evolve Systems Mission Statement
Our passion for people drives us to make a positive difference for our partners
Evolve Systems Core Values:
- Strategic Leadership
- Always be Evolving
- Competitive Pay
- IRA Contributions. Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Holidays after 60 days of FT Employment
- Reimbursement of LifeLock Identity Security Program
- Fun, flexible hybrid office environment and opportunity to work with great team members and clients
Please send Resumes to Marnie@evolve-systems.com or apply below.
Evolve Systems, 2974 Rice Street, St. Paul, MN 55113