Evolve Systems was honored by the Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce with two awards on Friday night. The Twin Cities North Chamber held their annual gala “Everyone’s A Winner” at the Earle Brown Heritage Center on February 19. The chamber used an extensive application process to determine winners for each category out of an impressive list of applicants.
This year’s honorees are:
- Best Sales and Marketing Team: Risdall Marketing Group
- Bride Builder Award: Dasco
- Community Advocate: Evolve Systems
- Excellence in People Development: BioLife Plasma Services
- Green: Custom Business Forms & Murphy Brother Designers and Remodelers.
- Innovation through Technology: Evolve Systems
- International Business Acheivement: Micro Control Companies
- Non Profit of the Year: Northwest Youth and Family Services
Evolve Systems is deeply committed to our community and we’re constantly looking for new ways to give back to the communities we live in. You can read more about our efforts in the community here.
We were awarded the Innovation Through Technology category because of our advances in the realm of video technology. We can support entire online video communities or help our clients place single videos on their websites through Caelumen technology. Look for more information coming soon about how you can utilize video to connect with your customers! If you can’t wait and want to start discussing how you can use videos on your site (or how to develop your own video community) give us a call now so we can get started.
As active members of the Twin Cities North Chamber we know first-hand the depth of quality and community commitment that is present among its members and we are humbled by these two awards.
To all of our clients – thank you for continuing to place your trust in us as your technology partner. We are very excited about the technology advances this year will bring!