Step 1: Website Development
The website launch aligned with the community’s construction schedule by first featuring architectural drawings and live construction cameras during the beginning stages. Following the progression of the community, Orchards of Minnetonka successfully promoted their new senior living location and connected with potential residents before their doors even opened.
Orchards of Minnetonka’s website included:
- Modern design catered to an older audience
- Key service and amenity differentiators
- Values and mission for high-level senior care
- On-brand voice, tone, and visuals
- Local SEO for competitive organic ranking
Step 2: Marketing Services and Website Support
Once the site launched, residents settled in, and everything was running smoothly, Orchards of Minnetonka started their ongoing marketing partnership.
Senior living in Minnesota is a competitive environment. To attract future residents and keep their occupancy rates consistent, they rely on strategic, cross-platform marketing, including:
- Google Ads
- On-page copy and content updates
- Page creations and expansions
- Local search SEO (search engine optimization)
- Frontend and backend SEO
Ongoing Measurement and Reporting
Each month, Orchards of Minnetonka receives a detailed website and ad report. The team can clearly understand and view the changes in their website and ad performance attributed to recent marketing efforts and ongoing recommendations.