Marnie is a 6th generation entrepreneur, Past President of the Minnesota Chapter of National Association of Women Business Owners and mother of 4. As CEO of Evolve Systems in the Twin Cities of MN, Marnie has cracked the code of managing a national company using international teams. Marnie is passionate about technology and helping Evolve Systems succeed.
- Share your top five strengths from your Strengths Finder profile:
- – Responsibility
- Favorite Evolve Systems community project and why:
- Working with the Special Olympics for their track and field event. I really enjoyed watching the athletes put 110% into their events; their passion was evident in their expressions and celebrations. Their family members were so supportive and we were able to help organize and assist in so many ways. Overall, the event filled my heart with absolute joy!
- I am a #techgeek because…
- Let’s be real, I am the weak link on the technology front for Evolve Systems and rely on my awesome team to coach me every day. I honestly believe this is one of the reasons our clients appreciate working with our staff so much, they are used to explaining tech to “average business people” because of all my inane questions!
- Favorite website?
- Droid or iPhone? — Apple or PC?
- Droid – PC, because Don is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and he can fix anything I break
- What motivates you or keeps you going day in and day out?
- Helping our clients build their business, sharing in their success, and being able to make a positive difference towards their bottom line.
- What superpower would you have and why?
- My superpower is being an awesome mom!