Over nearly two decades in business, we’ve learned to describe how we help our customers with three words: Adapt. Act. Evolve. If you’re a courageous, innovative company requiring brand, design, development, maintenance and digital marketing, we can help. We’re an agency creating business solutions for the digital world. And we provide the most outrageous customer service you’ve experienced. Ready for your transformation?
Ready? Set… Transform.
Learn more about us
The goal when we started Evolve Systems® nearly two decades ago was simple: to provide clients with digital business solutions that exceed their wildest expectations. That meant building a company that provides unparalleled service to our clients each and every day.
Certified through Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) and Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), Evolve Systems is a Women-Owned Business that proudly serves by delivering strategic leadership and evolving innovation. We have built a team that lives out its sense of community both on the job and in the thousands of volunteer hours we’ve proudly donated to dozens of charities over the years. One of our favorite organizations is the Wounded Warrior Project, through which we’ve built free websites for veteran-owned businesses.
People often ask us how we’re different from other agencies. There’s a lot we can say, but we typically sum it up with four points:
1. Flexibility. From simple to highly customized, our integrated web and payment solutions work for any level of complexity.
2. Depth. In addition to our in-house talent, we can match any budget and fulfill any need related to digital solutions through global teams, third-party providers, gig workers, and affiliates.
3. Service. From our ridiculously responsive customer service model to our U.S.-based help desk to training opportunities for your team, our solutions go well beyond one-time deliverables. And our idea of service extends into the community through our volunteer work.
4. Excellence. We’re a well-established, deeply talented agency with nearly 20 years of experience under our belt. We’re so sure you’ll be satisfied with our work that if you find the relationship is not the right fit, we’ll help you find another trusted provider to fulfill your needs.
We’ve been fortunate to work with some of the most innovative, courageous companies out there, and they’ve benefited from our evolving expertise. We have particular fun with companies that use the Traction/EOS program, because we use it ourselves and we know how well it works.
If you’re ready for your business transformation, we invite you to join us to Adapt. Act. Evolve.
CEO and Client Champion
Strategic leadership is providing dedicated and advised inspiration. Our achievement is guided by both our leaders and the team’s ability to listen and teach. We serve by modeling positive influence that motivates development.
Passion is unavoidable excitement; it is the drive for improvement and the pride of achievement. Our work is fueled by the passion of each team member that establishes the collective enthusiasm for our industry and clients.
Community is intentionally cultivating a feeling of belonging and a space of growth. We actively engage with our community by performing charitable team-building events and supporting our teams’ individual passions for local charities. From our team to our clients to those around us, we strive to construct an environment that is understanding, transparent, and personal.
Purpose is the deliberate goal to succeed. It is defining a destination, mapping a thoughtful plan, and working with grit and innovation to accomplish. We internalize strategy so that purpose is articulated in our every action.
Evolve is the internalized value of who we are as a business. Our industry is constantly changing, therefore, forcing our team and clients to continually evolve. We embrace change because to evolve is to willingly confront change and to eagerly embody improvement. It is being proud of an accomplishment with the rhythmic intent to pursue another. We never cease to evolve.
Our proven five-step process guides all of our projects. We work with you from ideation to project completion and provide ongoing services that help your business succeed in the long-term.
1 Strategy – We take a consultative approach to research and planning for your project. We’ll discover the business objectives for the project, review your current technology and make recommendations for next steps.
2 Design – Our design process ensures your brand identity flows through your entire marketing platform. We provide corporate identity, website design, custom app, ecommerce design and print collateral. All design is optimized for user experience and mobile.
3 Build – Our team of experienced developers and systems architects create websites, event management software, databases and more. We’re highly skilled at integrating different technology solutions to build the most efficient digital platform for your business goals.
4 Market – Once your solution is up and running, we provide online marketing solutions to help you get found. Search engine optimization, online advertising, social media strategy and email marketing are some of the solutions we offer.
5 Support – Evolve Systems® provides U.S.-based customer support through our customized EvolveCare website maintenance plan. We provide support via chat and phone, as well as our web-based HelpDesk, for website and technology issues.
Aw, shucks. Over the years, we’ve been honored with dozens of awards, which are a testament to the high caliber of our team. And it’s true: Evolve Systems® is comprised of talented, experienced, passionate professionals who provide innovative digital solutions to your most complex business problems–and who like to have fun doing it. Here’s a sampling of the awards we’ve won:
- St. Paul Chamber of Commerce’s Deubener Award: For-Profit Service Business
- Named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Minnesota by Minnesota Business
- Evolve Systems® CEO Marnie Ochs-Raleigh named one of the Enterprising Women of the Year
- One of the top 25 software development firms in the Twin Cities, ranked by number of developers, according to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal
- Bronze Summit Creative Award (SCA) for a website with d.trio marketing group
- Evolve Systems® CEO Marnie Ochs-Raleigh named one of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal’s 50 Women in Business
- Minnesota Business Community Impact Awards Best in Class Small Company finalist– recognition for making a positive impact in our community
- Entrepreneur award by the Minnesota Family Business Awards
- Innovation through Technology Award, Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce
- Innovative Business of the Year, National Association of Women Business Owners, Minnesota Chapter
- Best Practices in Community Impact Award, Upsize Magazine
- National award from MarCom for excellence in marketing and communication for a website.
- International award from MarCom for excellence in marketing and communication for a website.
Evolve Systems is a certified Woman-Owned Business through the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC), Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), and the Central Certification (CERT) Program.
Please download our Core Competencies document here: WBENC Core Competencies
As a woman-owned business, Evolve Systems knows that diversity drives business growth; the ability to listen and lead with the intention to evolve is what drives our team. Evolve Systems was built on the ideology that difference is a demonstration of excellence and strength which enables our ability to navigate and advise clients through development. Demonstrated and upheld by leadership, Evolve Sytems offers diversity and inclusion strategy that supports individuals and enhances businesses. We are able to understand and envision a solution that expresses your brand through a range of digital services in order to achieve real-world success.