Over nearly two decades in business, we’ve learned to describe how we help our customers with three words: Adapt. Act. Evolve. If you’re a courageous, innovative company requiring brand, design, development, maintenance and digital marketing, we can help. We’re an agency creating business solutions for the digital world. And we provide the most outrageous customer service you’ve experienced. Ready for your transformation?
Ready? Set… Transform.
Learn more about us
The goal when we started Evolve Systems® nearly two decades ago was simple: to provide clients with digital business solutions that exceed their wildest expectations. That meant building a company that provides unparalleled service to our clients each and every day. Along the way, we’ve built a team that lives out its sense of community both on the job and in the thousands of volunteer hours we’ve proudly donated to dozens of charities over the years. One of our favorite organizations is the Wounded Warrior Project, through which we’ve built free websites for veteran-owned businesses.
People often ask us how we’re different from other agencies. There’s a lot we can say, but we typically sum it up with four points:
1. Flexibility. From simple to highly customized, our integrated web and payment solutions work for any level of complexity.
2. Depth. In addition to our in-house talent, we can match any budget and fulfill any need related to digital solutions through global teams, third-party providers and affiliates.
3. Service. From our ridiculously responsive customer service model to our U.S.-based help desk to training opportunities for your team, our solutions go well beyond one-time deliverables. And our idea of service extends into the community through our volunteer work.
4. Excellence. We’re a well-established, deeply talented agency with nearly 20 years of experience under our belt. We’re so sure you’ll be satisfied with our work that if you find the relationship is not the right fit, we’ll help you find another trusted provider to fulfill your needs.
We’ve been fortunate to work with some of the most innovative, courageous companies out there, and they’ve benefited from our evolving expertise. We have particular fun with companies that use the Traction/EOS program, because we use it ourselves and we know how well it works.
If you’re ready for your business transformation, we invite you to join us to Adapt. Act. Evolve.
CEO and Client Champion
As innovators, we:
- Stay ahead of the curve in our changing industry
- Create new value from existing infrastructure and client data
- Apply innovative tools to create easy access to technology
- Seek out tools to improve our deliverables
- Invent innovative ways to work with technology
As passionate creators, we:
- Empower each team member to think like an owner and achieve their project goals
- Engage as a team with a positive attitude
- Challenge ourselves to discover the right technology and creative solutions for our clients
- Ask challenging questions clients may not have considered
- Work hard and have fun doing it
As a transparent organization, we:
- Engage in respectful and professional communication with colleagues and clients
- Collaborate as a team internally and with our clients
- Trust colleagues and clients with both good and challenging news
- Are empowered to fail fast and recover
As a process-driven agency, we:
- Balance the need for uniformity in our processes with the need for occassional flexibility
- Have clearly defined roles and communicate as a team when they may overlap
- Over-communicate when necessary to ensure projects meet their goals
- Document work completion and use checklists through project management tools
- Measure success through accurate scorecard reporting
- Follow the process so team members can easily step in to assist when necessary
As a community-focused company, we:
- Create community within our own walls
- Act as stewards and citizens of our greater community
- View ourselves as servant leaders
- Support our staff and their passions with local charities
- Engage in charitable team-building events four times per year
- Donate 5 percent of our corporate profits to various community services and nonprofit organizations
- Have donated thousands of hours to dozens of different charity organizations
- Make our mothers proud!
Our proven five-step process guides all of our projects. We work with you from ideation to project completion and provide ongoing services that help your business succeed in the long-term.
1 Strategy – We take a consultative approach to research and planning for your project. We’ll discover the business objectives for the project, review your current technology and make recommendations for next steps.
2 Design – Our design process ensures your brand identity flows through your entire marketing platform. We provide corporate identity, website design, custom app, ecommerce design and print collateral. All design is optimized for user experience and mobile.
3 Build – Our team of experienced developers and systems architects create websites, event management software, databases and more. We’re highly skilled at integrating different technology solutions to build the most efficient digital platform for your business goals.
4 Market – Once your solution is up and running, we provide online marketing solutions to help you get found. Search engine optimization, online advertising, social media strategy and email marketing are some of the solutions we offer.
5 Support – Evolve Systems® provides U.S.-based customer support through our customized EvolveCare website maintenance plan. We provide support via chat and phone, as well as our web-based HelpDesk, for website and technology issues.
Aw, shucks. Over the years, we’ve been honored with dozens of awards, which are a testament to the high caliber of our team. And it’s true: Evolve Systems® is comprised of talented, experienced, passionate professionals who provide innovative digital solutions to your most complex business problems–and who like to have fun doing it. Here’s a sampling of the awards we’ve won:
- St. Paul Chamber of Commerce’s Deubener Award: For-Profit Service Business
- Named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in Minnesota by Minnesota Business
- Evolve Systems® CEO Marnie Ochs-Raleigh named one of the Enterprising Women of the Year
- One of the top 25 software development firms in the Twin Cities, ranked by number of developers, according to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal
- Bronze Summit Creative Award (SCA) for a website with d.trio marketing group
- Evolve Systems® CEO Marnie Ochs-Raleigh named one of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal’s 50 Women in Business
- Minnesota Business Community Impact Awards Best in Class Small Company finalist– recognition for making a positive impact in our community
- Entrepreneur award by the Minnesota Family Business Awards
- Innovation through Technology Award, Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce
- Innovative Business of the Year, National Association of Women Business Owners, Minnesota Chapter
- Best Practices in Community Impact Award, Upsize Magazine
- National award from MarCom for excellence in marketing and communication for a website.
- International award from MarCom for excellence in marketing and communication for a website.