Think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the Evolve Systems® team? Come show us. Evolve Systems® is always looking for talented team players who are passionate, energetic, curious, and eager to join our fast-growing, dynamic, civic-minded digital agency. Our company thrives on the talent and skills each individual brings to Evolve’s mix. So if you’re a developer or creative and have a super positive attitude, rock solid work ethic, and have real problem-solving skills, let’s get in touch. Tell us about yourself and learn more about who we are. We create opportunities for the right people.
Ready to evolve your career?
The Digital Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Marketing team and Project Manager to help deliver, maintain, and build client relationships throughout the lifetime of our client’s website builds and monthly Marketing Retainers. This position builds client relationships and provides each account with quality customer service and outstanding deliverable work that helps build their business. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with the Marketing Manager to deliver services on the agreed upon marketing plan each month as well as creating website copy. We are looking for an outstanding individual who is current with our industry’s latest trends, enjoys creating compelling copy for all forms of marketing, and is just as comfortable in a client meeting explaining their ideas for creating business growth. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to collaborate with the team to provide clients with a high value Evolve Systems experience.
- Create and optimize content for SEO and lead generation for websites and social channels in both B2B and B2C environments
- Create creative copy and establish or uphold unique brand voices by clients
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team and others will rely on your work every single day
- Review all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager providing client updates, project status updates and identify potential issues
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed, and quality standards are met
- Manage a diverse and growing roster of client’s tasks and deliverables
- Establish and manage client expectations of work
- Manage social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, active fans, and promoters of our client’s companies as well as Evolve Systems own internal marketing
- Have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital presence.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- 2+ years of full-time experience working in a digital agency environment
- Work well in a collaborative environment
- Have a natural ability to multi-task a variety of different clients, all at different levels
- Familiarity with emerging technologies including CMS (WordPress), social media, and be familiar with video editing
- Experience with CRM’s, social scheduling tools, newsletter programs, and Google suite of tools
- Ability to work with a list of SEO Keywords and write quality website content, including CTA’s, headlines, and metas
- Experience growing client’s web and online presence through organic SEO
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Can anticipate needs and set priorities
- Ability to research and complete content marketing calendars while delivering results
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, and leadership skills.
- Proven success with paid search and paid social campaigns
- Deep understanding of web metrics, Google analytics and the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
Evolve Systems Mission Statement
Our passion for people drives us to make a positive difference for our partners
Evolve Systems Core Values:
- Strategic Leadership
- Always be Evolving
- Competitive Pay
- IRA Contributions. Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Holidays after 60 days of FT Employment
- Reimbursement of Life Lock Identity Security Program
- Great working environment and opportunity to work with fun clients
Please send Resumes to Marnie@evolve-systems.com
Evolve Systems, 2974 Rice Street, St. Paul, MN 55113
Evolve Systems® is adding a Lead Graphic Designer to our team! This candidate will work with our Project Manager, Marketing Director, Account Manager and clients to collaborate on projects. They will work directly on building trendy functional branding, identity projects as well as web design projects, including sitemaps, wireframes, and brand standard guides. Additionally, lead or support in the creation of industry leading digital and print campaigns.
Strengths for this position:
- Ability to thrive in an agile, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player with the confidence and personal integrity necessary to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Possess a drive and curiosity for continuous improvement.
- Feel comfortable presenting deliverables to clients – verbally and in writing.
- Ability to take direction from senior staff members.
- A love of design and technology.
- The ability to present and convince others to buy into a great UX and UI strategies/concepts.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize, identify and resolve issues – all while being creative and collaborative.
As our Lead Graphic Designer, you will work alongside our team to create beautiful and functional websites and a variety of other design projects in support of our Marketing Department that are on brand, on trend, on time, mobile responsive, and on budget for our different types of ideal clients; Emerging Business (1), Growth and Established (2), and Expansion and Maturity clients (3). We are a fast-growing company looking for a creative visionary Graphic Designer who can help us expand our capabilities and play an integral role in helping us reach our 5 and 10-year goals.
- Assist in defining project scope and recommended approach for client and agency projects and major digital projects for clients and internal projects.
- Work closely with business development, marketing and other teams.
- Establish and/or improve processes, frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments.
- Help prepare for and facilitate Discovery and Strategy sessions.
- Play an advisory role when it comes to digital strategy for both internal and client facing projects
- Work collaboratively to synthesize user behavior, analytics and marketing metrics into effective design solutions
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of web, branding, design in and agency setting
- Must have basic understanding of Bootstrap grid system and how design decisions can impact web development processes.
- Experience designing a variety of user experiences for web and app layouts, WordPress themes experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of responsive design and development practices.
- Knowledge and experience in cross-browser testing.
- Considerable experience using Adobe Creative Suite applications, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- A superior creative eye for design and the ability to facilitate a client meeting and present the design concepts.
- Working individually and in a team environment, aligning with Agile project management and team goals. Familiarity with Basecamp is a plus.
- Experience, familiarity with ADA compliance and SEO.
- Familiarity with Basecamp of other project management and CRM platforms is a plus.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes.
- Driven to find solutions rather than just identifying problems.
- An unwavering drive and curiosity for staying up to date with design and in particular web design and mobile application best practices and pride yourself on state-of-the art, on trend techniques.
Evolve Systems® Core Values:
- Commitment to Innovation
- Passionate about creating easy access to technology through building relationships and taking time to celebrate and have fun
- Communication with transparency, respect, honesty with clients and staff
- Driven by process and repeatable success to achieve our company goals
- Gives back to our community
- Competitive Pay
- IRA Contributions, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays after 90 days of FT Employment
- Reimbursement of LifeLock Identity Security Program
- Fun Office Environment and opportunity to work with great clients
Please send resumes to Marnie@evolve-systems.com