We’re a fast-growing, dynamic, civic-minded digital agency that’s always on the lookout for the best developers and creatives. Think you’d like to do well by doing good? Get in touch with us. We create opportunities for the right people.
Ready to evolve your career?
Lead Digital Strategist
Evolve Systems CEO, Marnie Ochs-Raleigh
The Lead Digital Strategist is our in-house subject matter expert when it comes to all things digital marketing, brand and website strategy. This person energetically walks clients through engaging, interactive, valuable, and actionable Discovery and Strategy workshops. In preparation for such workshops this person conducts and interprets research and analytics data gathered using various audit tools and qualitative research methods with a focus on the client’s business, industry, audiences, social media, SEO, brand and digital marketing. Working closely with the Lead Designer this individual is responsible for on-time delivery of presentation content for Discovery and Strategy workshops. Manages and coordinates marketing and content partners. When not managing such partnerships or internal content delivery teams, this person, from time to time will directly contribute social content, marketing content, and/or website copy for internal and client projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Plans, conducts/leads and oversees client Discovery and Strategy sessions.
- From time to time directly contribute to ES and client social, website and marketing copy.
- Creates, executes and evaluates marketing strategies that reach new customers, and increase sales using digital technology.
- Performs detailed desktop research into the client, their audiences and competitors across multiple markets.
- Works closely with client management and creative to create engaging, valuable and actionable presentations with clearly defined strategies for success online.
- Can quickly Interpret and synthesize analytics and other data to provide valuable, engaging, actionable and right-sized strategies for clients.
- Manage content partners as needed (copywriters, technical writers).
- Manage marketing partners as needed (PPC consultants, PR consultants).
- Work collaboratively by engaging and scaling project teams as necessary to exceed the expectations of clients and help achieve their business objectives.
- Work collaboratively to create case studies for the Evolve Systems online portfolio.
- Stay up to date on the latest digital trends, strategies and tactics. Bring that knowledge to the table during kick off meetings, Friday lunches, and through other team building activities.
- Identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall marketing mix: product, price, place, promotion.
- The ideal candidate has successfully lead various forms of digital strategy in front of clients.
- Has written and edited copy for the web, social, print, campaigns and understands what great digital content is.
- Experience synthesizing analytic reports and other audit findings into concise narrative and analysis that result in game changing strategies and tactics for clients.
- Previous experience working with content fulfillment tools like GatherContent, Google Sheets, etc. is a plus.
- Experience managing content delivery teams and keeping projects on track.
- The ideal candidate has conducted various forms of user research and persona development, and journeymapping.
- Experience using technical and/or marketing audit tools to conduct research.
- Experience using social tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, etc. is a plus.
- Experience using project management tools like Basecamp, Zoho or Slack is a plus.
- Experience using marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Has successfully lead multiple clients and projects simultaneously across different industries.
- Take leadership role and improve organically on existing ES practices and processes.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and expertise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Possess the ability to truly lead a client through a strategic thought process, not just present information.
- Possesses the business acumen to anticipate ideas, thoughts or opportunities that the client has not considered and provide perspective on the topic at hand. Intuitively mine for potentially game changing insights, opportunities, and solutions while engaging with the client and project teams.
- Can think on their feet in a strategy presentation, thrives under pressure.
- Be highly organized, proactive and responsive to clients and project teams (within 24 hours).
- Possess a strong balance of collaboration and leadership.
- Embraces our core values: Innovation, Passion, Transparency, Process and Community.
- Passionately collaborate with project teams to find ways to delight our clients.