Think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the Evolve Systems® team? Come show us. Evolve Systems® is always looking for talented team players who are passionate, energetic, curious, and eager to join our fast-growing, dynamic, civic-minded digital agency. Our company thrives on the talent and skills each individual brings to Evolve’s mix. So if you’re a developer or creative and have a super positive attitude, rock solid work ethic, and have real problem-solving skills, let’s get in touch. Tell us about yourself and learn more about who we are. We create opportunities for the right people.
Ready to evolve your career?
Evolve Systems is a Digital Marketing Agency, and our sister company Evolve Payment is an independent ISO that specializes in B2B merchant card processing. The two business verticals mesh when we work on ecommerce and payment programs.
This role is unique and requires a special set of skills to excel in a dynamic environment. The position requires outrageous customer service skills and attention to detail. This person is considered the “glue” that manages all the activities to smoothly run our team and office in a hybrid working environment.
Strengths for this position:
- Ability to thrive in an agile, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player with the confidence and personal integrity necessary to earn client and internal team trust quickly.
- Possess a drive and curiosity for continuous improvement.
- Feels comfortable working with clients, team members, vendors, and takes personal responsibility and accountability for the position.
- Ability to take direction from senior staff members.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A love for organization, process, and technology. Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and problem-solve, all while maintaining a healthy office culture.
- Detail and task oriented with great time management skills.
As our Office Manager, you will work alongside our team to support the company and its clients in an operational role. This role maintains our office, client relationships, accounting, and works with outside vendors to ensure our clients are receiving the best possible service. We use EOS Traction as the foundation of our process, maintaining this process is essential to achieving our 5 and 10-year vision and growth goals.
- Answering phones, greeting clients, managing the office space
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and ensuring a culturally attractive work environment
- Be the lead for merchant processing applications, installations, system set-ups, and customer service for current and future clients
- Manage Vendor Relations, pricing, ordering, relationship management, and documentation
- Maintain office process documents such as SOP’s and contracts
- A/P and A/R responsibilities include managing invoicing, month-end reconciliation, payroll, year-end duties, and collaboration with CPA.
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports
- Work closely with business development, marketing, and other teams
- Maintain office culture to include managing team meeting weekly agenda
- Plan and execute the celebration of client wins and projects delivered
- Manage Owners calendars and update as required
- Assist with creating merchant processing proposals
- Misc. tasks as requested by CEO and President
- Assist with accounting for rental property
- BA/BS or 4+ years of equivalent working experience
- Operational and process-oriented, ability to think futuristically and anticipate client’s needs and requests along with the needs of the team
- Proficient in QuickBooks; invoicing, estimates, client statements, payments, deposits, financial statements, reconciliation, etc.
- Payroll processing and HR duties
- Expert with Google Suite and Microsoft Suite of products
- Time management, meeting deadlines, follow-up skills, and acute attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, listening, written, and verbal communications
- Working individually and in a collaborative team environment
- Effectively complete quarterly rocks as assigned
- Maintain supplier diversity certification process and update vendor portals
- Technically capable and have a desire to improve processes
- Driven to find solutions rather than just identifying problems
- An unwavering drive and curiosity for staying up to date with current merchant processing trends, processes, applications, software, etc.
- Align with our core values and be a great culture match
- Experience with Traction’s EOS business model and assisting with weekly/quarterly/annual L10 meetings
- Agency experience
- Familiarity with Harvest and Basecamp is a plus
Evolve Systems Core Values:
- Strategic Leadership
Evolve Systems: Our passion for people drives us to make a positive difference for our partners.
Evolve Payment: We are a financial technology company that simplifies payment logistics for business owners. We help businesses get the lowest rate possible on their merchant processing fees. We assist merchants in becoming PCI compliant.
- Competitive Pay
- IRA Contributions, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays after 60 days of FT Employment
- Reimbursement of LifeLock Identity Security Program
- Fun Office Environment, hybrid structure, and the opportunity to work with great clients.
Please send resumes to Marnie@evolve-systems.com