Think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the Evolve Systems team? Come show us. Evolve Systems is always looking for talented team players who are passionate, energetic, curious, and eager to join our fast-growing, dynamic, civic-minded digital agency. Our company thrives on the talent and skills each individual bring to Evolves mix. So if your a developer or creative and have a super positive attitude, rock solid work ethic and have real problem-solving skills, let’s get in touch. Tell us about yourself and learn more about who we are. We create opportunities for the right people.
Ready to evolve your career?
Evolve Systems is adding a Lead Graphic Designer to our team! This candidate will work with our Project Manager, Marketing Director, Account Manager and clients to collaborate on projects. They will work directly on building trendy functional branding, identity projects as well as web design projects, including sitemaps, wireframes, and brand standard guides. Additionally, lead or support in the creation of industry leading digital and print campaigns.
Strengths for this position:
- Ability to thrive in an agile, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player with the confidence and personal integrity necessary to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Possess a drive and curiosity for continuous improvement.
- Feel comfortable presenting deliverables to clients – verbally and in writing.
- Ability to take direction from senior staff members.
- A love of design and technology.
- The ability to present and convince others to buy into a great UX and UI strategies/concepts.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize, identify and resolve issues – all while being creative and collaborative.
As our Lead Graphic Designer, you will work alongside our team to create beautiful and functional websites and a variety of other design projects in support of our Marketing Department that are on brand, on trend, on time, mobile responsive, and on budget for our different types of ideal clients; Emerging Business (1), Growth and Established (2), and Expansion and Maturity clients (3). We are a fast-growing company looking for a creative visionary Graphic Designer who can help us expand our capabilities and play an integral role in helping us reach our 5 and 10-year goals.
- Assist in defining project scope and recommended approach for client and agency projects and major digital projects for clients and internal projects.
- Work closely with business development, marketing and other teams.
- Establish and/or improve processes, frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments.
- Help prepare for and facilitate Discovery and Strategy sessions.
- Play an advisory role when it comes to digital strategy for both internal and client facing projects
- Work collaboratively to synthesize user behavior, analytics and marketing metrics into effective design solutions
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of web, branding, design in and agency setting
- Must have basic understanding of Bootstrap grid system and how design decisions can impact web development processes.
- Experience designing a variety of user experiences for web and app layouts, WordPress themes experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of responsive design and development practices.
- Knowledge and experience in cross-browser testing.
- Considerable experience using Adobe Creative Suite applications, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- A superior creative eye for design and the ability to facilitate a client meeting and present the design concepts.
- Working individually and in a team environment, aligning with Agile project management and team goals. Familiarity with Basecamp is a plus.
- Experience, familiarity with ADA compliance and SEO.
- Familiarity with Basecamp of other project management and CRM platforms is a plus.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes.
- Driven to find solutions rather than just identifying problems.
- An unwavering drive and curiosity for staying up to date with design and in particular web design and mobile application best practices and pride yourself on state-of-the art, on trend techniques.
Evolve Systems Core Values:
- Commitment to Innovation
- Passionate about creating easy access to technology through building relationships and taking time to celebrate and have fun
- Communication with transparency, respect, honesty with clients and staff
- Driven by process and repeatable success to achieve our company goals
- Gives back to our community
- Competitive Pay
- IRA Contributions, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays after 90 days of FT Employment
- Reimbursement of LifeLock Identity Security Program
- Fun Office Environment and opportunity to work with great clients
Please send resumes to [email protected]